Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spring Semester Schooling at Indiana University

So I am officially a full time college student. Wow. Hard to believe, but I am very thankful that I am! I am thankful to Shawn that he has encouraged me to pursue my schooling to do what I really want to do....teach! I never thought I would get to go to school full time, so I feel very blessed. It is going great so far. I really like my schedule because each day is different. I am away from the children one evening, one afternoon, one morning, and one day morning and early afternoon. It's really not too bad. The kids get to pack a lunch one day a week, which they love, and they also love the one night a week that Daddy gets to make breakfast for supper....(because Mommy doesn't like breakfast, so no one gets it if I am home!) They get to spend at least a few hours a week with Grandma's, and one day with an at-home sitter. They enjoy having each day be a little special in some way or another! The school work itself is very rewarding, but I think I have met my match......a teacher who may not pass me with an A to keep up my 4.0!!!! Ahhhh! He grades 70% off of tests! That is not going to be to my benefit at all :( Anyways, school is going well, I have met many new friends already, I like my teachers pretty well, and I am only going slightly crazy trying to keep up on it all!

No comments: