Tuesday, July 7, 2009

35 weeks


The whole family got to go along for my doctor's appointment today. We had family maternity photos taken, then had a picnic at the park, then went to my 35 week ultrasound. It was Diesel's first time getting to go 'check on baby sissy', and he did great. Cheyanne was 'reading' the ultrasound before the doc. She would announce that that was baby's head, back, etc. right before the doctor could!
Baby weighs only 3 lbs. 15 oz. right now. I have still only gained 12 pounds, and I have not gained a single pound in 12 weeks now. Weird......doc asked if I have been eating enough! LOL! What a question for me! Shawn confirmed my answer...."Uh, yeah!" She wasn't concerned at all about either my weight or baby's weight. I was relieved that I am not having a huge baby, but that is pretty little, so hopefully the ultrasound is a little off. Everything looked great with baby! I have been doing well and we are expecting baby to come close to the due date!

1 comment:

Riahli said...

Getting close! I bet you are so super excited. I can hardly wait for my little girl and my due date is still three months away!