Monday, April 27, 2009

Shawn

Well, I figured I had better give an update on Shawn, too. Yes, his back/hip is still in a ton of pain. Why? We don't know. He sleeps on the floor one night, then the bed the next because the floor helps his hip, but the bed helps his back. He's just been eating pain pills and hobbling around. His business is going, as he has had several phone calls from people and businesses seeing his ad in the phone book. Now, if only he could do the physical labor! Through his discomfort, he is still the best Daddy in the world. The kids adore him, and I have been so proud to have such a wonderful and supportive daddy for my children. He sat through two 4 hour long dance recitals, and was so proud of his baby girl. He attends all the children's activities, and is such a great part of the children's lives. And the best thing of all is his Daddy day care abilities! LOL! He has all the children asking their parents every morning if it is Shawn's day to watch them. They LOVE him! They are all bummed when they walk in and see me! He does an amazing job with them all! I am very lucky to be able to go to school and not have to worry about how the day will go. He makes the lunch and even does the dishes! WOW, huh! Yea, I'm spoiled. We love him ;) Oh, and I didn't write this to get bonus points from him......he probably won't even read it! LOL!

No comments: